Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b83a05/collections_and_de) has announced the addition of the “Collections and Debt Management in UK Personal Lending” report to their offering.
The current economic downturn is forcing many banks to rethink their debt management and collections strategies as more individuals become unemployed and unable to repay their loans.
- Analyzes the current personal loan market performance and provides forward looking estimates for the non-standard population up to 2013.
- Assesses the process of debt management and recovery and provides analysis on how it can be enhanced throughout the current climate.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Sizes and forecasts the non-standard population as well as providing historical data for the personal lending market in the UK.
- Describes in detail the process of debt recovery for borrowers who have fallen into repayment difficulties.
- Offers insight and recommendations for enhancing debt management and recovery strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b83a05/collections_and_de